We've added a bunch of new puzzles to our Coming Eventually page, including
- a charming Carl Larsson,
- a classy Christopher Woods Flowers,
- David Teniers' fun 17th century rendering of the monsters and women tempting St. Anthony,
- 4 amusing works by the world's best and San Francisco's own robot painter Eric Joyner
- a delicate chinese style bird-and-flower by the famous Italian Jesuit missionary painter Giuseppe Castigilone
- 3 busy crazy colorful works by mid-20th century artist Jim Flora
- a new Karla Gerard
- and an outstanding Joaquin Sorolla boat painting
Browse them all and what else we're working-on on the Coming Eventually page.
Note the stated price of $70 on these is just a placeholder, some of these puzzles will be small, medium, or large, and priced accordingly.
We will prioritize designing and getting these new puzzles out in part based on how many people are signing up to be notified for when they are in stock, so if there's something you're particularly excited about, please sign up for the notification.